Founded in California in 1989 by Mark Durham, Durham Construction INC has had a successful history of innovation and performance as a premier building professional providing value to clients in California and Arizona.
From1985-1990, Mark Durham was a Project Engineer and Project Manager for Swinerton Walberg Co., and P.R.P. Development inc. Durham Construction INC is now located in Parker, Arizona and is licensed by the Registrar of Constrictors in Arizona and California. Since its inception Durham Construction INC. has performed commercial, residential and general engineering work, new construction, metal building , steel framing, gas station, commercial offices, commercial retail, highway improvements, offsite improvements, food processing and custom residential.
Our core values are the framework that shape Durham Construction INC each day. Whether on the jobsite or in the office, our core values are the embodiment of how we conduct business. This is who we are.
- Safety – Everyone goes home safely at the end of each day. We passionately engage and challenge everyone to make wise decisions for their life, family, legacy, and the lives of others.
- Operational Excellence – Outstanding delivery of quality facilities. We provide exceptional execution of operations to ensure safe, timely, cost-effective, and quality performance on every project.
- Stewardship – Protecting our most valuable resources. We faithfully shepherd the resources entrusted to us, always mindful of our responsibility to our people, partners, and community.
- Relationships – Be dedicated and true to our employees, clients, and partners. We approach all decisions and stakeholders with long-term relationships in mind.
- Integrity – Be honest, respectful, and base actions upon values. We do what is ethical above all else; our moral compass does not waiver. We continually seek to earn and build trust through our actions and words, knowing “Reputation is everything.”
- Innovation – Value creativity and challenges to the norm. We encourage and reward invention. We challenge ourselves to seek creative solutions, learn from our outcomes, and pioneer advancements.
Communication, teamwork, and attention to detail, from beginning to the end of each project is our philosophy. All projects are carefully planned and scheduled so they can be completed on time and within budget. We are committed to providing a high standard of craftsmanship, reliability and integrity.
ROC# 207631 and #207632